Quality Health and Safety Policy
• Relacom Pakistan is committed to set the challenging Quality, Occupational Health, & Safety targets to reduce the relevant risks according to the scope of organization-“Providing services for installation, testing and commissioning operation and maintenance for Telecom/IT industry”.
• Put Health and Safety of employees & public ahead of every interest.
• Operate an effective Quality, Health and Safety Management System to pursue continual improvement through internal audit, management review programmes, prevention against non conformities and SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time bonded) objective planning for proper implementation of Quality, Health & Safety.
• Maintain a high level of awareness of sustainability amongst our employees of Integrated Management System by training and awareness.
• Relacom Pakistan is committed to meet or exceed all legal and relevant legislation and regulatory requirements, agreements and other requirements for Quality, Health and Safety.
• Relacom Pakistan shall remain committed to keep its Clients satisfied by providing them their required quality of service at reasonable rates and timely services in accordance with codes, specification and engineering practices.
• Relacom Pakistan Integrated Management System is the key to a high Quality, safe practice and clean occupational environment which in turn encourages its supplier(s) to improve their own Health & Safety performances.
• Encourage Quality, Health and Safety commitment(s) and its better application all across the company.
• Monitor QHS progress against risk targets and evaluate health, safety and quality status through internal audits.